SAE 100R14 Hydraulic Hose
SAE 100R14 Hydraulic Hose is a type of hose designed for high-temperature and high-pressure hydraulic applications. It is made from PTFE material, providing excellent heat, chemicals, and corrosion resistance. It has a smooth, clean surface and low friction for high flow rates. It can withstand high and low temperatures, making it suitable for various environments.
The SAE 100R14 hydraulic hose is frequently used in applications that deal with harsh fluids such as steam and chemicals. Such as:
- Chemical processing: The hose can handle corrosive chemicals and acids that produce various chemicals.
- Steam applications: The hose can handle high-pressure steam used in steam cleaning, sterilization, and other industrial processes.
- Food and beverage industry: The smooth surface of the hose makes it ideal for use in applications where cleanliness is essential, such as in producing food and beverage products.
- Pharmaceutical industry: The hose can handle high-pressure fluids used in the production of pharmaceuticals.
- Automotive industry: The hose can be used in hydraulic systems in vehicles, including brake systems and power steering.
SAE 100R14 Structure：
1. Tube: Temperature chemical resistant PTFE
2. Cover: one steel wire braided
3. Application: Low pressure and vacuum petroleum base fluid
4. Safety factor: 4:1
5. Temperature Range: -40℃ to 260℃
Applicable Standards: SAE J517 100R14.
The specification of the SAE 100 R14 Hydraulic Hose
Imported rubber material Vietnam and Thailand
High tensile strength 2750Mpa steel wire from China’s first-class factory
Powerful, safe and stable hydraulic hose products
Good dispersibility, high bearing pressure and superior pulse performance.
Excellent oil resistance, heat resistance and aging resistance.
Excellent bending resistance and fatigue resistance
Sinopulse is a 100% manufacturer of hydraulic hoses and industrial hoses, including all oilfields, agriculture, transportation, construction, mining, and forestry.
Daily output 500,000 meters of hoses, workshop covering 40,000 m²
40 production lines, involving high-speed joint machines, braiding machines, high-speed spiral machines, Italy VP automatic industrial machines, and Complete series Laboratory Testing Equipment
120 Skilled workers, 6 Engineers with 2 technical counselors from famous international companies,2 QC departments, and 2 warehouse managers are fall of our lovely people.
50 Sales and three groups of logistics specialists serve our clients from Italy, Germany, Uk, Spain, the USA, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Panama, Peru, Chile, Viet Nam， Indonesia, Australia, Romania
Our factory introduces a full range of laboratory testing equipment. It has advanced laboratory capabilities to conduct product quality testing and research and development work to ensure stable and excellent product quality.
After purchasing raw materials, we test each batch to ensure they meet our product’s technical requirements.
After production, we test each hose, its working and burst pressure, and conduct a pulse test for each order to ensure that it is 100% qualified after leaving the factory.
We strive to provide our customers with top-notch hoses, doing everything we can to ensure their quality.
“Let our end users feel comfortable in use and safe in driving!” is our common goal.
1. When packing hydraulic hoses, cartons or wooden boxes according to customer requirements.
2. We will pack the hose after finishing the hose production.
3. Generally, woven bags and plastic films are used for packaging.
4. Special packaging can be provided according to customer requirements. Special packaging is a request of Edible ACC Ording customers.
Find a trusted hose factory. Any requirements and problems can ask us at any time.